Monday, June 11, 2012

My Support Crew


These two are pretty crafty. I would not trust them with a tall glass of thick stout or a bowl of kibbles. But, boy, have they provided uber support of me in this goal of mine. I just wanted to give a shout out to them (I'm sure Luna really cares)! Training takes a lot of time and commitment for both the trainee and those S.O.s behind the scenes who sometimes get none of the glory. Jen is like my rock and its no coincedence that she is in the standing with a brick wall - symbolic for sure! (I know she will roll her eyes when she reads my corny-ness). Luna, on the other hand, she really steps up and helps with such things as when I am loading my bike on the car at home for an early morning ride, she runs around out front sniffing the grass making sure no critters jump in the Jeep and bite me on the neck as I drive down the road. She also lets me know how good I smell when I come home from a long ride stinking like a sweaty, overheated, wild pig, whose been rolling around in a pig wallow. She likes the stink and gives me a good sniff. Jen on the other hand - stink don't fly! Even if I say - hey that stink is pheromones - you should love them!

Anyway - thanks hon! Love you. And you too Lunaticky!



BTW - others in my family and world have been super supportive as well. You guys know who you are. Thanks for supporting me, sending me good vibes and asking about how things are going during my training.


1 comment:

  1. ;-)
    Corny, yes, but also very sweet and appreciated! (I only rolled my eyes ONCE!)

    ReplyDelete