Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ladies and Gents, Step Right Up and Get Your Snake Oil



Ya'll probably remember, in a time long, long, long ago, of Snake Oil being sold as the elixir of life that would "cure" anything and everything, and I do mean everything that ails one. It would cure carbuncles, melancholy, hang nails, baldness, impotence, liver disease, joint pain. On and on and on. Well- I've been drinking my share lately.

If I could bottle up this feeling one gets from exercise, I'd make a bazillion bucks. It's not snake oil - it's very real. My training has been going super well and I can't remember when I have felt this strong. Maybe in my 20's. It's hard work, but the rewards are amazing.

Spring time is a good time to get moving. Hop on that bike and head out. Go ahead, get a bottle of Doc Slogger's Snake Oil Liniment. Cure's what's ail'n yah!   

No comments:

Post a Comment