Monday, March 19, 2012

Creed

This is my bike. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My bike is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My bike, without me, is useless. Without my bike, I am useless. I must ride my bike true...
Ok, so you may recognize this as the rifleman's creed. I knew I needed a creed - so I started with this proverbial gem. The creed, will get me to where I need to go - right? Say it over and over again. And there I am.

This blog (my first) is my journey to ride over the Cascades and back - on bicycle. It will be interesting. Not only do I need to (s)log a few training miles - but, I need to be coherent, creative and a may be a little bit cheeky in my posts- so one at least partially enjoys the journey.

So, here we go.


No comments:

Post a Comment