Friday, May 31, 2013

Seven Hills pf Kirkland Pic

Ok, got this email that the SHOK ride was photographed by Woodinville Cycle. Click link. Page arrives by your regular ol' http internet transfer and pops up on my computer screen. Wow, 2983 pictures. Man I gotta find my pic. Click, click, click. I'm looking for what I was wearing that morning - fluorescent yellow rain jacket. JUST LIKE ABOUT 90% OF THE OTHER RIDERS! We cyclist seem to like that bright yellow gear! Any way, I found my pick... pic 763 of 1328 from camera one (there was three cameras at various spots for the ride). Hey... damn, that is a good pic... according to the S.O.! Look at me... lookin' all serious. Nicely color coordinated. Standin' on the pedals - the hill was a bugger!


So, I just had to share. Shout out to Woodinville Bicycle for taking the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment