Saturday, July 20, 2013

Adventure Cycling Association - Wall of Fame

Well... here it is. Just  quick pic update... here I am as a strapping, happy cycle tourist in Missoula at the world headquarters of the Adventure Cycling Association! If you visit these guys by bike, on a tour, they take a pic and post it on the Wall of Fame. They also give you a tour of the HQ and free scoop of ice cream. Great, great, great organization. Anyway- just wanted to add the pic. My lost camera battery was was returned to me yesterday and now I can download the rest of the pics and start writing about the details of the trip. That may be a few days... since right now I am battling a quite brutal summer cold virus.

Cheers!

BTW, the magic, levitating bike behind me is not mine. Only one of the many touring bikes the ACA has as works of art in their offices! I think if the hung my Burro, they'd need some really stout wall hangers (durn thing was heavy this tour!).

Here is the link to the wall:
http://www.adventurecycling.org/resources/visiting-cyclists/


1 comment:

  1. So great! Awesome accomplishment--fun to see you in Missoula at the end (better than watching you ride away into the unknown...)

    ReplyDelete